Infection Control Consultant
Founder and Sole Director of Infection Prevention Australia, Michelle is a Registered Nurse who offers her clients over 20 years of Infection Control experience. Having practiced in the public, private and aged care sector, Michelle is also consulted to private dialysis clinics and specialist day surgery centres. Qualifications include:
- Certificate in Sterilisation and Infection Control,
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Graduate Diploma in Infection Control
- Accredited in Victoria as a Nurse Immuniser,
- Course in health – HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
- Gold standard HH auditor and cleaning standards auditor
Business Support and Audit Facilitator
Michelle joined Infection Prevention Australia in June 2015. With a keen eye for detail she is a valued team member committed to healthcare. Qualifications include Cleaning Standards and Hand Hygiene Auditing and a Certificate IV in Training and Education.
Michelle contributes much needed support in business administration for all aspects of our service delivery. She is also the editor and collator of information distributed out to our valued clients via our newsletters.
Registered Clinical Pharmacist
David is a Registered Clinical Pharmacist with over 10 years experience in both public and private hospital pharmacies, much of which includes managing pharmacy departments. David’s interests include practicing evidence based use of medications (including antimicrobials), system innovation, problem solving and facilitating sustainable changes to practice. Qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy with Honours
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy
- Accredited in Victoria as a Pharmacist Immuniser