Health care organisations have a legal responsibility to provide a safe environment for staff, patients and visitors.
Infection Prevention Australia can assist with the implementation and coordination of an infection prevention and control program in your organisation that complies with the respective State/Territory and/or national accreditation requirements.
Aligned to best practice and industry Standards and Guidelines within healthcare, IPA provides independent infection control consultancy services to meet an organisations needs.
Infection prevention and control services include:
- Acting as the IP&C internal and/or external representative on an organisations IP&C committee
- Assistance in implementing AMS programs
- Auditing (IP&C and Cleaning) and site inspection services to relevant Standards and Guidelines
- Development and / or review of organisational infection control policies and procedures
- General infection prevention and control consulting advice and services
- Development and implementation of IP&C risk management and improvement plans
- Occupational exposure services
- Outbreak management and case reviews
- Pandemic preparedness planning and advice
- Specialist infection prevention and control advice and services e.g. COVID-19, Influenza, Gastroenteritis
- Specialist consulting services with regards to the design and implementation of work practices to minimize infection risk
- Staff health and immunization advice and services via our infection control consultant
- Training and education services including assistance with competency assessments
Talk to us today about how IPA can help your organisation.