Health care organisations have a legal responsibility to provide a safe environment for staff, patients and visitors.
Infection Prevention Australia can assist with the implementation and coordination of an infection prevention and control program in your organisation that complies with the respective State/Territory and/or national accreditation requirements. The Director, Michelle Bibby brings with her a wealth of Infection Control Consulting Service qualifications including:
- Certificate in Sterilisation and Infection Control,
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Graduate Diploma Infection Control
- Accredited in Victoria as a Nurse Immuniser,
- HIV/HCV Counsellor and
- Cleaning standards auditor.
Assisted by her staff, Michelle can instigate many infection control services in aged, private and public healthcare facilities.
Education can be provided on all of the above items listed, assistance with competency based assessments and compliance to infection prevention and control in the health care industry.